a diary

the daily musings of kevin georgina grayson simon

Friday, June 11, 2010

forced to start out slow.......


I have finished my third round of steroids.
I got up today for the first time in a long time and looked in the mirror.
I look awful.
The chip monk cheeks are back from the medicine.
I have gotten my blood pressure up to a normal range and can stand for longer periods.
Now the thing is to build myself up again and get to working out.
I am so excited to be getting a little better.
I am ready to do this.
This will be my third time losing weight after a long period of being ill.
My plan is to avoid doctors and do what I think will work and have fun.

I got a surprise in the mail from Mary S. a reader of one of my blogs:

The Tracy Anderson post pregnancy exercise DVD.
It's been on my Amazon wish list forever.
(Mary, Thank you agian for such a surprise. What a wonderful gift.)

I was inspired to challenge myself out of illness and into my best body when I ran across a great blog:

http://teenytinymethod.blogspot.com


The plan is to watch the DVD tonight and see how much of it I can on Sunday.
I hope you all have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment